Thursday, January 12, 2012

Great alumni news - We're so proud of you guys!

As the bloginator procrastinates pulling the looming Blog presentation two wonderful items appeared in the Theatre mailbox.
Our Alumni are out there making some remarkable work!
Margaret Joyner's work of passion will be at the Sycamore Rouge this February.
Starring current and graduated performance majors:
Brandon Butts
Jasmine Hammond
and
Ahjah Prom




Look a this remarkable email from alumnus 
Wesley Du

I'm blessed to tell you that "Dumpling" has officially been selected to be a part of the New Filmmakers Los Angeles Film Festival in April.  It will be shown at the Sunset Gower and Movie Maker Magazine will be doing interviews with all the filmmakers as well.

I was sharing with my small group from church that being a part of something bigger than myself and following my dreams is what makes me feel the most alive.  I assume that's because I'm doing what God has put me on this earth to do.  With that said, I wanted to thank you all for being so supportive of my dream.  I'll send more details out later as I get them.

Sincerely,

Wesley

Here is Wesley's Kickstarter site:

1 comment:

  1. It might be my computer but the link to Wesley's Kickstarter site doesn't work!

    ReplyDelete