Thursday, July 30, 2015

The Bloginator has left the building



It's been grand.

After 12 amazing years as Theatre VCU's Creative Director (a very grand title we made up) Glynn Brannan is sailing dramatically and stoically into retirement via Disability. A little Macular Degeneration, and just the tiniest smattering of Freakin' Heart Failure (insert tubercular cough & dramatic languishing photo here) and it was time to go.

I have had the most marvelous time at Theatre VCU.

I've worked with people who I adore
(and a few who absolutely came inches from death by exacto filleting.)

I love my kids, and am heartbroken not to be teaching this year.
I will miss this

Teaching you was the best.



and this.











I will miss the work.

But I'm going to spend all my time doing this:







Thank you to my wonderful friends - too many to name.

Please stay in touch with me
There's Facebook... or email me at glynnster53@comcast.net

It's been a helluva ride kids. I will miss you more than you know.

And remember: 
Dance,
Grow things,
Try not to be a Dick.

(I now release the blog to the capable folks at Theatre VCU)

7 comments:

  1. Oh Glynn!!! you made VCU such a caring place. I will always cherish how you made me feel - I needed you. I am so lucky to have had you as a teacher, mentor and friend! I feel sorry for the kids who dont get to have your class. I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. No! Not Glynn! Say it isn't so!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very informative ! Quite interesting and nice topic chosen for the post.

    segerstrom center tickets

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just came across to reading your blog it serve very useful information about the interiors thank u
    best martial arts movies

    ReplyDelete
  5. You blog provide a very important details about the Recensione film #3 and i really appreciate it.
    Recensione film #3

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Dr. imoloa herbal medicine is the perfect cure remedy for HIV Virus, I was diagnose of HIV for 8years, and everyday i am always on research looking for a perfect way to get rid of this terrible disease as i always knew that what we need for our health is right here on earth. So, on my search on the internet I saw some different testimony on how Dr. imoloa has been able to cure HIV with his powerful herbal medicine. I decided to contact this man, I contacted him for the herbal medicine which i received through DHL courier service. And he guided me on how to. I asked him for solutions a drink the herbal medicine for good two weeks.  and then he instructed me to go for check up which i did. behold i was ( HIV NEGATIVE).Thank God for dr imoloa has use his powerful herbal medicine to cure me. he also has cure for diseases like: parkison disease, vaginal cancer, epilepsy,  Anxiety Disorders, Autoimmune Disease,  Back Pain,  Back Sprain,   Bipolar Disorder,  Brain Tumour,  Malignant,  Bruxism, Bulimia,  Cervical Disk Disease, cardiovascular disease, Neoplasms,  chronic respiratory disease,  mental and behavioural disorder,  Cystic  Fibrosis,  Hypertension, Diabetes, asthma,  Inflammatory autoimmune-mediated arthritis.  chronic kidney disease, inflammatory joint disease, back pain,  impotence,  feta  alcohol spectrum,  Dysthymic Disorder,   Eczema, skin cancer,  tuberculosis,  Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, constipation, inflammatory bowel  disease, bone cancer, lungs cancer,  mouth ulcer,  mouth cancer, body pain, fever, hepatitis A.B.C.,   syphilis,  diarrhea,  Huntington's Disease,  back acne,  Chronic renal failure,   addison disease,  Chronic Pain,   Crohn's  Disease,   Cystic Fibrosis,  Fibromyalgia,   Inflammatory Bowel Disease,  fungal  nail disease, Lyme Disease, Celia disease, Lymphoma, Major  Depression,  Malignant Melanoma,   Mania,  Melorheostosis,   Meniere's  Disease,  Mucopolysaccharidosis , Multiple Sclerosis,  Muscular  Dystrophy,  Rheumatoid Arthritis, Alzheimer's Disease   email- drimolaherbalmademedicine@gmail.com  / call or {whatssapp ..... +2347081986098.  }

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! building grove at grand bay north For Sale

    ReplyDelete