Monday, November 21, 2011

A job op for Theatre VCU students

The bloginator received this e-mail, and thought you would be interested:

Greetings...

My name is Ahmed Hamada and I am a film maker and a journalist from Kuwait city - I'm a current PhD student in the Media, Art and Text program at VCU. As a class assignment, I am working on an interactive website that is a recreation of a Kuwaiti novel.

It is a form of hyper text that requires character vocal interaction. I am in need of 5 voice actors (3 male and 2 female performers) to provide the vocals for the character.

Recording should not take more than one session (2 hours roughly). I would be appreciated if I can find some interested actors before the deadline at Dec 5th. performers will be awarded $25 each for their efforts. However, this is a student non-profit project and volunteering is encouraged.

please email Ahmed.Hamada83@hotmail.com for more details.

Let us know if you get the gig!

No comments:

Post a Comment