Friday, November 18, 2011

She's absolutely right....

A disappointed reader took the Bloginator to task. ..
Dear Bloginator (aka Blogster), While I understand the fact that Grease is quite a popular show with a bit of a longer running time, I must say I am a little disappointed with the lack of an Elephant gracing the blog. I mean all I am asking for is a full background stating that Elephant's Graveyard is clearly the prettiest production in all the land right now and that there will be a great void in everyone's life that doesn't see it.

I don't think I am asking too much here.
 
Now you know.
The Blogster is grateful that there is a reader out there - keeping things straight....
oh...
by the way...
The Blogster knows what the Masked Ball theme will be this year....
Anyone care to find out...?

Do not miss the tragically beautiful Elephant Graveyard - this weekend only.

1 comment: