Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Anyone interested in some film work for the university!??

My name is Bryce Spivey, and I''m writing in regards to a couple PAID acting opportunities I proposed.

Basically, I need to hire and (1)male and (1)female for a one day video shoot. *We plan to shoot as early as possible! (Preferably sometime next week)

It's for a promo video (about 2 min. in length). This will be great exposure... About 30,000 students will be exposed to this video each semester- over the next two years.... PLUS- each role IS PAID.

If you're interested...

Please send the following (to spiveykb@vcu.edu)
 *Your day-rate
 *Head shot/Body shot
 *An example of your work (preferably a video example)
 *Resume (a couple references is def. a plus)

Each of the two characters is an outgoing and charismatic (college-aged) 'student'.

This opportunity won't be available for long! Please contact me as soon as possible.

I look forward to hearing from you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment