Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Merci et à Bientôt! from Emmanuelle Chaulot

For those who may of missed it because of the haze left over from our "incident", Theatre VCU had a brilliant and generous guest artist last week, Emmanuelle Chaulet. One reliable source described her workshops as "life changing". 
Upon leaving us Emmanuelle sent us this lovely note:
 
Dear VCU Theatre Department:

I just spent a truly energizing week in Richmond with all of you and want to thank everyone for 6 fun-filled and inspiring days. My gratitude goes to all students, faculty and staff for such a warm welcome and for a wonderfully committed, focused, receptive and 'high energy vibration' group of students!
 
In particular, I want to thank my dear friend and colleague Josh Chenard, who has not only been a most gracious host, but who also recharged and renewed my inspiration.

Additionally, I want to extend my congratulations to all on ANIMAL FARM, the show which opened last night and which he directed. It is an exciting and thought provoking moment of theatre! Kudos to all the actors who showed a wonderful feeling of ease on stilts and with beautiful masks...
I'd love to hear about all of your projects and would like to keep you informed of my upcoming retreats and workshops. Please sign my email list at: starlightacting-subscribe@yahoogroups.com

Merci et à Bientôt!
Emmanuelle Chaulet
Emmanuelle Chaulet
Starlight Acting Institute, director
Energize a holistic approach to acting
http://www.emmanuellechaulet.com
http://www.starlightacting.org
E-list: starlightacting-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
energize@starlightacting.org
info@emmanuellechaulet.com

No comments:

Post a Comment