Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Gerron Atkinson (Theatre VCU 2008)

 A Facebook note that deserved to be shared!
Hey all - I was recently cast in the Queens Players/Secret Theater production of: The Persecution and Assassination of Jean-Paul Marat as Performed by the Inmates of the Asylum of Charenton Under the Direction of the Marquis De Sade where I played the Marquis De Sade. My performance in Marat/Sade earned me a nomination under the category of "Outstanding Actor in a Lead-Role" from the New York Innovative Theater Awards! 

 I booked my first National Voice-Over Commercial for Verizon Wireless

I also booked my first speaking role in a feature film called: "Damsels in Distress" where I will play Highway Worker #1. I was submitted for this gig from my manager/agent Richard Rosenwald of Rosenwald & Associate, whom I met after my Theatre VCU NYC Showcase.

Go Gerron, GO! http://offoffbroadway.broadwayworld.com/article/Queens_Players_Presents_MARATSADE_10141030_20100929


No comments:

Post a Comment